Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Great Start to the Season!

I was at White Oaks S.S. for their Christmas craft show and I had a BLAST!

I met some cool new people!  I saw some great crafts!  Sold all but 2 of my tree bark faces, including the large one that I have been caring around for about a year!
Ohhh, and I bought a really awesome purse!  Unfortunately I didn't get a card so I can't even credit her lovely crafting!
I also managed to squish my usual 2 tables down to one! Yippee for me!
Thanks to my friends for making the trek from Toronto to Oakville, You're the BEST!!

Here are some pics...









This is aforementioned awesomeness!

My next show is...


2 comments:

  1. Nice work and nice blog :)
    I was one of the teachers at WOSS, working in the kitchen the whole day, preparing the food! I walked out for a quick tour late in the day and really wanted to buy one of your bark pins (a little bird or flower) and one particular pendant ... I even asked the price and said I'd come back, but I got so tied up with work that I didn't end up making it back for "proper" shopping :(
    Your jewelery was my favourite at the show!! Thanks for coming out and all the best with your great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! That show was lots of fun! So many great artisans there. I'm not sure how close you are to Hamilton, but on December 4th there is a great show going on. It's pretty much the best holiday show I've participated in to date. Worth coming out to for sure, so many beautiful things!! I'll post more info closer to the date.

    You're positive comments keep me going! Thanks again for your support!!

    ReplyDelete