Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 15 : The Apple of My Eye

I had my first craft show of the season this past Saturday at Blooming Earth Eco Fair in Kitchener.  





It got rained out, but the organizers moved us inside city hall, so it was pretty cool.  There was some pretty amazing crafts there.  I'm always so amazed with creative people and the beautiful things they create!


       My favourite part of the day was when this band played 
 called The Tra La Las
You can also find them on Facebook too!  You should check them out!  Super fun!

This week is dedicated to my first born.  He turned 17 on the 1st of April.  Seventeen years ago I met one of the most awesome people I know, except he was a little less awesome back then, all he did was demand stuff and go number 1 and 2 in his pants.  

He did the graffiti in the background and I did a painting of him doing so...  I think it turned out ok.  I think I want to do another one of him though, because I can't see his gorgeous baby blues in this one.

Anyway...here is is
Hope you like it!



Until next week...


No comments:

Post a Comment