Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week Six: the blahs

I want to sit outside! 
I want the sun!
I need GREEN!

I never thought I was someone who got cabin fever or the winter blahs, but here I am, miserable and begging the sweet baby jesus or mother nature or the universe or whoever is listening and in control to pretty please raise the heat just a smidgen...like plus 5 or 10 even.  Thank you!

This week I have 3 more vintage fabric pieces.  A friend came close to guessing what I plan to do with these when I'm finished, but she knows me too well so her guess doesn't count...


A while ago my little guy, Julian and I were trying to crack nuts open with just our fingers.  We were half way through the bowl with no success, (go figure), when Julian got this one open.  It was too beautiful not to photograph so here it is. 




I was thinking that every Wednesday I will post a website/blog/facebook page of an artist that I think is freaking awesome!  There can never be enough beauty in the world right?  And why not share it?  Yeah...that's what I'll do!

Until Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment