Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week 21: Having a Little Fun

I have this ugly denim corset that I bought with the notion I could one day do something to spruce it up...'cause it was REALLY ugly Well flash forward like 4 years and a trip to the bottom of my closet to retrieve my summer clothes and you have this weeks attempt at creativity.

I don't know that much about what is typically sexy, but I do know what I like...

Latex


paisley Smoking Jackets
  
& corsets

So this is my attempt to make something a little too "Daisy Duke" into something more up my alley.


I really wish I would have taken a before picture, but by the time I remembered I had already gesso'd it...







Anyway...I tried!

Until next week...






1 comment:

  1. woah wait... you gesso'd a corset??! i didnt know you could do that -- but your BRILLIANT!! i love it. yah to you!!

    ReplyDelete