Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hiatus...and Other Artists

I'm feeling like poo today...so I'm allowing myself this one small break.  I usually love the down to the wire rushing that I do every Sunday, but today I'm too ill.  So I'll show you what I have so far and then some other pretty cool stuff!

I'm always amazed at the talent of others.  My confadance is building so that I'm able to say to myself I have talent, but I seldom have the idea.  I love people with ideas!  I am in awe of the ideas!

Here are three people who always have ideas.  Well two I know for sure...the third is a young artist who sells her drawings on the street at the Art Crawl.

First is my friend and aunt, Sarah.  Not only does she write and paint, but she's also very crafty!  She created this beautiful journal for my birthday!  The spine is hand stitched! I love it, it's amazing and beautiful!  I cant wait to fill it with all the things I love!




Second is one of my bestest girlfriends Julie.  She is a fabulous painter, very crafty and as it turns out a great needle worker!  Just look at the extraordinary job she did in making these one-of-a-kind cards.  I think after given as a card would be stunning in a frame!



Lastly is a young woman named Brigette.  She is a friend of my oldest son Luther.  She sells her art on James Street North during the Art Crawl.  She is only 15!!  That's right!  15!  What talent!


Next week I will be back to my old self and I promise something worth waiting for...until then here is a sneak peek...





No comments:

Post a Comment