Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week 38: Quilting

This week I continued with my 6x6 inch squares for my larger quilt painting.  
 
I realized just last week that if I wanted to finish this piece during the 52 weeks I should really start busting my butt!

I still need to finish another 69 squares in order to be finished.
That means that I will have to do roughly 6 a week for the next 12 weeks.  I could do less but there are still a couple of paintings I want to do before the end of a year.

So I have a lot of painting to do!
By the time I finish the painting will be 4 1/2 feet by 4 1/2 feet!

Hopefully it's as cool when I'm done as it is in my head...







Until next week...

Oh and I thought I would share with you that 3 of my paintings have been excepted for the 7th exhibition at McMaster Innovation 
Park.  The show is called Art in the Work Place.
If you're interested in any information their website is
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment