Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 49 : Vintage Smut & 6 Squares

 I FINISHED 6 SQUARES THIS WEEK!!  


And not a flower in sight...

I also bought the last of my canvases this week thanks to my brother and his lovely lady.

 
I didn't think that I had many left to do, but seeing all the blank canvases stacked up is a little daunting...



I stopped by Antique Alley on Ottawa St. today after shopping for buttons and found a ton of new stuff including their clearance section.  Hidden in a dark and dusty corner were these little gems.


These old nude photos are mounted on board, but it's yucky and I want to remove them, but the glue is strong and I can't...any suggestions?  I might just cut off the excess and the frame them.  Oh and I only paid $1.00 a piece!  So awesome!


 
Also found these old magazines, with some really insightful articles inside.  Your Choice included the piece entitled, "Rape Me, Darling!"  It explains how some women want to be dragged off and raped...too funny and true(just joking).  Also only a buck!

3 weeks to go...can't believe it!  So excited!!

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment