Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 52 : the end

I finished! 

I thought I'd have more to say and I'm sure I do, but right now I'm too busy trying to figure out what I'm going to do with all the time I'll have.

I haven't managed to put all the canvases together yet...need to do that quickly if i want it at the next Innovation Park show!

Here are the 6 canvases I finished this week...1 of them is my all time favourite out of the total 81 I painted!


And this is the finished product only when I assemble it there will be about a half inch gap between each square

This is me having a little fun...



So what am I looking forward to in 2012?
Uhmmm
Sweating my butt off...literally,

painting,

Wes Anderson's new film,

making an etsy shop, (with a new shop name!)

and spending time with my boys!

Thank you so much for sticking with me throughout this past year!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I did!

Until next time... 







2 comments:

  1. 52 weeks - you did it! Congrats. I'm super proud of you; but not for compleating your blog, but for begining. Begining your journey on the road of who you want to be. Xxo. I love you

    ReplyDelete