Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week 11 : You be the Judge

This week I did a drawing of my aunt and uncle's dog Cotton.  They recently had to put Cotton down and asked me if I could draw them a picture from a photograph they took a couple weeks before she died.
 
I willingly said yes thinking it would be kinda easy because my aunt just wanted a pencil drawing. Super easy right?  OH YA!
But this really isn't my thing.  So I had to spruce up a copy of the original drawing I did for them...
Sorry for the bad copies, I gave the drawing to my aunt on Friday and didn't photograph the original.  These are both copies I made at the copy shop on Thursday and scanned...and my scanner isn't big enough for the entire drawing, but you get the jist of it!

So let me know which one you like better!


Personally I think Cotton would've liked to have pink fur and shoot lazers out of her eyes!  She's probably in Doggy Heaven right now blastin' the ef outta squirrels with her lazer eyes!

oh ya!!
Until Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment