Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week 12 : Whatever...I had a Busy, Stressful Week!


I don't have much to say this week...I am doing a drawing for a friend's father birthday.  I love the photo I'm working from, but for some reason I am seeing so much blue and it's making them look dead.  I got frustrated and I didn't start until late in the week, because I got the picture on Wednesday

So here's what I've got so far...






So you can see why I got frustrated and gave up...I now have to scrap off and start again.
In place of this drawing I made some pins with my sons button press.  I have to admit that it's completely addictive and TOTALLY awesome fun!  Although I have to admit that his buttons and creativity in this medium far surpasses mine!  Check out his buttons HERE

Here's what I got up to...


 Until next week...


 



No comments:

Post a Comment