Sunday, July 3, 2011

Week 26: Half Way/Catching Up

Half way.
Half way!
I can't believe that I made it HALF WAY!!
I wish that I had done something more substantial to commemorate this most monumental occasion...hahaha
  Instead I did some catching up.  

I made some jewellery...


Some vintage button rings, (my favourite)
 And because so many beautiful ladies have been wearing bright yellow this summer and also because I am totally digging it...some yellow rings.


I also finished the painting from last week.  If you can't see the changes, just take a peek HERE you will notice the changes I swear.  I'm so happy with it now...pretty sure it's my favourite to date!


And if that's not enough I completed one of the quilt squares from week 19


Oh...plus I took this wicked picture of my little man.


 We were at Port Burwell Beach today.  The water was freezing!

Hope you are well!
Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment