Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 35: Super Crawl

This week I made 14 tree bark masks to get ready for the 
James St. N. Super Crawl!
I don't have much to write about.  The pictures pretty much tell the story of how I make them...















These ones are my favourite!


Here are some pics from the crawl...





































Oh yeah that's mother fucking Frank Black!  At the mother fucking Art Crawl!!
 



  Junior Boys...






 The crowd really loved them and I did too!
 

 This is my favourite thing of the night!
Need to find out who did this!!

 

Wicked Grilled cheese from the Gorilla Cheese Truck!!  Yummy!!


Horse doodie!
The next pictures were taken with my brand new Cannon T3!!
That's right bitches!
I made enough moolah to buy it!
Yahoo!!




Better pictures next week...I have to figure out how to use it!

Until next week... 

P.S.
You're not bitches...I don't know why I said that.
I love you
so sorry
ok
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment