Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week 36: Lino Prints

This week I gave print making another try.  My last attempt at lino block ended in my walk down Barton street in the pouring rain...cause I sucked pretty hard at it!  I think I had better luck this time around!

Has anyone seen the new lino slabs?  It's made differently, now it cuts like room temperature butter and the carver thingamjiggies are curved, now you cut away from yourself.
I say, BAH!
  Give me the bloody knuckles of my youth!  I can count the majority of the scars on my hands do to my printmaking adventures!  It just doesn't seem as dangerous now...






I thought I would have more time to take pictures with my new camera, but it turns out that Julian loves a good camera as much as I do.  Every time I turn the camera on he is begging me to let him use it!
He has taken nearly 300 photos!
These are the best ones I took so far...


I still have know idea what I'm doing with it!
But I'm having fun!

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment