Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 42 : 3 Things I've Learned About Myself

1. I will never paint another picture of myself! I don't understand how other artists do it... I just can't look at myself for that long or resist the temptation to change all the things wrong with me. Maybe when I'm in my 80's and my face is a bit more interesting I will give it another shot, but I doubt it.

2.  My nose is a lot bigger than I thought it was!

3. I'm not really sure what colour my eyes are.  My boys seem to think they're green...I thought they are blue but in front of the mirror today I was convinced they're the colour of dirty lake water.

I thought since I've painted everyone else in my home that I should try painting myself... here's where I called it finished.


I'm really excited to get back to my quilt pieces.  Curry's had sold out of my little canvases and i have to now order them every week.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment