Sunday, November 27, 2011

Week 45: and still more quilting

Another 5 canvas squares finished this week.  I really love the patterns that I have picked for the blue and green panels.


I also managed to finish some new birch bark bird ornaments.  Each bag has 6 different bird silhouettes cut out of birch bark and tied with a ribbon.  These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to any Christmas tree.  They would also be great used as gift tags.  I took 7 bags with me to the St. Paul's holiday market and only returned with 1.  I'm so happy with the feed back from this weekend! 


I can't wait For this coming Saturday.  From 10am to 4pm there will be over 40 vendors at Christ's Cathedral at 252 James Street North in Hamilton.  I really love the people who come out every year to support their local artisans.  I am so amazed at the creativity in our wonderful city!  I hope to see some familiar faces. 


This coming week I will not be painting but crafting in order to get ready for Saturday...I will post some photos next Sunday, but I'll be back in 2 weeks with some more quilt squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment