Saturday, January 1, 2011

I am a Lonely Painter, I Live in a Box of Paints


It's not that I don't love crafting, because I do.  It's not that I don't love doing craft shows and meeting all the amazing crafters and all the dedicated people who love buying handmade, because that really is my favourite!  It's because I need to challenge myself and I need to get back to what really drives me...

So this year I'm putting a difficult task before me...difficult because I have always been kind of a lazy procrastinator.
the task sounds simple enough...52 weeks of art
Every Sunday I will be posting a drawing or painting or sculpture or...well basically it will be one of those three because that's kinda all that I am capable of.
Fortunately I have a wonderful man in my life who willingly and lovingly donated his corner of our teeny tiny apartment.  Now I don't have to worry about mess or clean up or any other lame excuse.


So if you have any requests or ideas, I would love to hear them!  The first of 52 installments will be posted on the 9th...see you then


No comments:

Post a Comment